Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pinterest Inspiration

Pinterest feeds my ADD. I could spend hours browsing the boards, re-pinning things without actually clicking on the links to see if they really take me to legitimate tutorials (Darn those people who "pin" links to just the pictures!) I do actually try some of the things that I pin, though. I've decided that I need a place to pin the pins that I've tried. Great...I'll make another board! Uhm, then the board has to direct to something. What about my experience with trying out the pin? I need a place to put all of this...SO this blog was born! I have a ton of projects that I've already tried, so I'll try to get caught up. This blog will give me a place to discuss the process of trying all these new things. A big shout out to the ladies for reminding me of this venture (you know who you are!)

Look out world...I get started on the catch-up tonight!

(Gotta love a blog that BEGINS with procrastination, right?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment